Monday, August 21, 2006

Watching Venue?

I'm not sure of a good place to watch Spurs play in the DC area. As I'm under 21 (and if we grow I'm sure we'll get a few more youngsters) it would be preferable if we could find a bar or location that doesn't check ID in order to get in, only if you want to drink. I'd volunteer my apartment, but I don't have cable or directtv, so that would be useless.

Any ideas?

edit: Darren mentioned Fado as a venue. I just called them and under 21's are allowed to come and watch the EPL games. I won't be back in DC till after the Sheff Utd game, but I'll up for a meet up sometime in the near future.

1 comment:

D said...

I'm not sure if ESPN Zone will carry the games, but I will check today. I'm over 21, but I don't really care where I watch the game, I'd rather see the game than be able to have a drink. Anyway, I'll look around to find some other venues. I also do not have cable or directv. I look forward to meeting up soon.